Saturday, November 6, 2010

" No One Can Stop Us..."

Lets get straight to the point. I've wanted to do this shoot since about 8 months ago. The day I saw this rail I knew exactly what angle and how I wanted to capture it. At first we were going to come really late at night and do the shoot, but at night theres less people and easy for security to see whats going on. I hit up the plaza bonita mall a few weeks ago around 2 in the afternoon and didnt spot a single security gaurd. So I told my boys, yo were doing this shit in the middle of the day.

So we walk into the mall, check out the spot and just like last time no security guards in site! So we strapped up, I broke out my camera, my boy dante broke out the digital camera to capture the video. We stand up take 1 step towards the rail to get started and BAM! 2 security guards come out of an office about 20 feet in front of us. So were like oh shit damn, fall back fall back. We sit back down and chill for a sec. They didnt see us at all, they stood around for a few min, walked around, and then left the area. I followed one of them and he went into the bathroom. I figured with his stun gun, plastic badge, and 99 cents store belt he'd be in there for at least 5 min. lol. It's go time now. I run back to the spot, tell my boy smitty "lets do this."

This fool goes alllll the way to the movie theater entrance to get a running start so he can catch up some speed lol. Were thinking damn what a burn everyones going to see us now. First try, he falls because the mall floor is very slippery. People notice and they all stop to look. Second try, he looses his balance off the railing, more people are looking now. Third try, goes even furrrrther back to get a running start, jumps up and fucking NAILS that shit. People start clapping! Then after that we were up outta that bitch!!!! WORD.


on to the pics....




who but me? :)

1 comment:

  1. i like how everyone was standing around watching and cheesin. lmao great exspressions

    ReplyDelete