Monday, November 8, 2010

I shoot whatever is in front of my camera

Man oh man do people love to run their mouths :) I love controversy though. At the end of the day it makes me better as an artist. All it does is inspire me more and more to rip apart the game and etch my fucking name all over it. Whats funny is how, anytime I do a shoot with a female model someone always has something negative to say. It could be the dopest picture ever, but because the model isn't skinny enough according to your standards, or tall enough for your standards, or PRETTY enough for your standards you gotta run your mouth.

I got into photography to create art, bring my visualizations to life, show the world and the people around me of how I see certain things. This isnt a fucking beauty contest. I could care less if you like the attributes of the model or person I'm shooting. My job as an artist is to make anything and everything look good. I dont care what you put in front of me. You put a fucking possum in front of me and i'll make it the dopest possum on the WEST COAST. word to your mother.

So when I post up pictures and someone wants to critique my photo, but give me feedback on the model instead of the shot its annoying as fuck. If the white balance is off, the horizon is off balanced, lighting is fucked up, etc etc thats perfectly fine. But dont sit her and talk to me about who's ugly and who's fat and who can't pose. Usually these people running they're mouths are too scared to shoot, have NEVER did a shoot, or dont know anything about photography in general.

With that said, saturday night I didnt have shit to do. So I hit up the homegirl Flor to roam downtown and sneak into some spots. Major fail lol. Couldnt get to the rooftop of where I wanted to go but I found some other cool locations. Enjoy the pictures bitches. :)

2 comments:

  1. lol you actually get comments about how ur models look? it's got to be the females hatin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. it comes from both females and males

    ReplyDelete