Sunday, November 21, 2010

"Don't nobody wanna dance slow in the rain"

"Don't nobody wanna dance slow in the rain. Just move yo ass... just move yo ass"
                                                                               -Blu & Exlie "Dancing In The Rain" 

So I woke up and it was raining. I was pissed because I wanted to shoot and I don't know anyone who's ever down to shoot in the rain. So Anna said she was down and I was like alight bet! So she cruised over, I originally wanted to do something at the park, but when I drove by one, I was thinking nahhhhh that wont work. I ALWAYS pre-visualize my shots before I take them. And the whole park thing wasn't working in my brain. Then I remembered this dope ass bridge by north park that I was supposed to shoot at a few weeks ago, but the model flaked(surprised? lol). We got to the spot and yeah the shots came out real good. Knocked that shit out in like 30 min.

here's the series thats on my MM profile. I'll put a few different ones on my site during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment