Friday, November 5, 2010

Meet Me At The Laundromat :)

I've been wanting to do a laundromat shoot since foreevvveerrrr. Finally found someone who was down. The Washboard right up the street from my house is a very nice and clean place. Plus the guys that work there are hella chill. So when they said I could shoot there, I wanted to get on it ASAP. Hit up nessa on model mayhem and then went from there. I loveeeeeeeee her style. Pics came out really good! I'll put up more later. Here's the series

3 comments:

  1. vardy nice! when you going to shoot my car?

    ReplyDelete
  2. great series son. sheit i like how she gets her laundry done. lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jason, what kidna car u got? i need some automotive shots for my site
    @roy, lol yah i like the way she gets it done too. im shooting her again this week. she's super easy to work with.

    ReplyDelete