Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Twitter is dope, if you're not on it your LOSING OUT.

I've been networking a lot through twitter. A lot of people still dont use it, and yo you need to get the fuck on that shit. On Monday one of my fav upcoming bands Bad Rabbits was on their day off from warped tour before it hit San Diego Tuesday 8/9. I hit them up to hang out, and they hit me back saying lets shoot. So of course I jumped on that opportunity. Suchhhhh chillll dudes, was just like hanging with the homies I've known for years and shit. Met up in Old Town for lunch, cracked hella jokes, walked around took pictures, cracked jokes, took more pictures, etc. Since it was in Old Town I figured I'd shoot in film so it could have that old school look, it fits in very well with the setting. Heres a few, more later.


No comments:

Post a Comment