Monday, August 15, 2011

Gorgios WRX

Haven't done a car shoot in a while, wait wtf I just shot Edwins last week or so lol. Ok so besides Edwins car I haven't done a car shoot in forever. But ehhh a nigga got bills to pay lol so imma take the job if someone hits me up. Especially if its a clean ride, it makes it so easier to shoot. It's like shooting an ugly chick vs a fine chick yah know? Word. So yah, I hit up a spot that I've been wanting to shoot at forever and got some clean pics. I wanted to go with a real cinematic look/feel and I achieved it for the most part. I mean shit, I don't even shoot cars anymore, I was never THAT good at it and YET I'm better than most people at it. I guess thats because too many people have cameras and don't practice/study enough to get good at it. Oh well, that's them not me.



No comments:

Post a Comment