Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pics From Warped

Aite first off, MAJOR shout out to the homie Casey for getting me into Warped Tour to shoot. I remember when he left for Arizona to start working for Arkaik he said that he'd always look out for the homies and dude kept his word. Lotta people get bigger with there careers and forget about the homies, so props to Casey for looking out. Chea!  I still need to do a HUGE update to my website, I got a lot of clean pictures from Warped but ummm I'm definitely not posting them on this blog haha. You know how I am, decent shit on the blog and DOPE shit for the website. So here's most of the digital stuff

Lurkin'
It's San Diego...It's not hot enuff for all that lol
Some wack nigga named Adot took those pics
Lurkin'
$5 rub downs, I asked how low they go...not low enough for me haha 
My Nugga Austin! 
Nicky haha 
Put your middle fingers up

Haley Williams Has Cakes hahahahahaha
My Nugga Jonny Craig. Chill ass dude, fuck the haters. 



1 comment:

  1. Ahh, I wish that was a full shot of me with the Kiss The Concrete sign!

    ReplyDelete