Monday, August 1, 2011

Audiotistic 2011

The best part about Audiotistic was that I was able to meet/shoot more of my favorite artist that are out today. I just saw Benga at EDC so it didnt hurt to get to see him again, plus his crazy ass invited all these ppl on stage during his set lol. Araabmuzik is my nigga, so it was dope that him and Duke The God reconized me from EDC last month. Lil B is funny as hell and the worst rapper in the game right now hahaha. The Cool Kids have been my fav for a while now. There were many other artist that were there but it still came down to "who you know" because I could not get on the main stage. I'm actually going to send some of these pictures over to Insomniac right now. I need to get in better with them. They have good photographers, but shit adding me to the mix would be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment