Friday, June 17, 2011

OFWGKTA

Aite so let me start this off by saying that I'm a huge OF fan. I watch all their videos of them just fucking around, I follow all their twitters and yo these niggas is funny/random/chill as fuck. Its funny because I'd always thinking damn that'd be sick as fuck to shoot them one day........BAM the homegirl Nina hits me up and says Yo OF is playing Epicentre but its sold out. I'm like fuckk that nothings ever sold out hahah. They have no contact information so unfortunately I had to pay to get in. WHICH IS CRAZY. lol I havent paid for a show in over 1 year 6 months. Sad to see that streak come to an end. REGARDLESS  though, I was like yo this would be a dope opportunity to get some sick shots and hang with these niggas!

To keep it simple, because I dont feel like typing what all went down, I'll just note the highlights lol.
Tyler got his toes sucked. I've never had my shirt AND jeans soaked in sweat from a show. I think some dude got his ass whooped at the end by all them Golf Wang niggas lol. Taco kicked the FUCK outta this dude hahaha. Domogenesis is chill as fuckkkkk. Mikey is chill as fuck. Syd is hellllla chill also.

NOTE: as stated above I did not have a press pass which meant taking pics from the crowd which is why most of these are blurry as fuck. But to be honest I'll take blurry pictures anyday over NONE. Especially considering how lucky I was to even get my camera in. word.

No comments:

Post a Comment