Tuesday, June 28, 2011

EDC Day 2

     Soooooo day 2 I was like yo first thing first gotta get a damn CF card. Took my ass to walmart, bought a new 8GB card. Now that I got all the memory that I need I was able to get the shots that I wanted. Day 1 I shot some wack ass shit, couldnt really experiment. So day 2 I had to go hard in the paint. Problem is....day 2 had 150K people. Everyone and there mom was there, which means hard as hell to get stage access to get those super close shots.
      I started off by getting some long exposures of a few rides here and there, got some shots of and inside the media room. Its superrrr dope in there, free water, hook ups for laptops, phone chargers, food, etc. Vegas EDC is just shitting all over L.A hahah. Also you'll notice tagging in some of the pictures. Yeah, you can take EDC out of L.A. but you cant take L.A out of EDC haha. Most of the people I met were from L.A or San Diego anyway. Cali brung that shit!!

     On to the pics.....
















   The next pics were taking around 5am and people were still raging hard! Also, I've never seen the strip so damn empty! I guess thats the only time it is clear is early early earlyyyyyyyy in the morning lol.













Click OLDER POST to view Day 3 Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment