Tuesday, June 28, 2011

EDC Day 3

     Day 3 was a mess, let me see what I remember. I remember arriving very very early so I could catch AraabMuzik's set. For those who know me know that I use a lot of New York slang from NY rappers Vado and Camron. Araab is the producer that makes all of their beats. So there was no way in hell I was missing out on a chance to meet and shoot him. He put it down on the MPC. After that, security got strict as fuck with letting people on stage and I couldnt get ANYWHERE. Only place I really got was DADALIFE and thats because I basically know them because all of us eventvibe.com guys shoot and hang with them a lot. I actually did get really lucky for Swedish House Mafia. They only let the 2 main Insomniac photographers on stage to shoot, I somehow beat the rush and managed to get on the upper level of the stage. Its a garbage ass view, but some pics are better than none I guess.


       












The last day of EDC and from here on out the pics are from about 5am-6am. People were going NUTS! Well actually its DADA LIFE so they were going BANANAS :) HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment