Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My roommate is cooler than Yours :)

Aighhtttt, this was supposed to be featured MONTHS ago. But ehhh niggas get busy and shit. My homie Kyle, who I lived with for about 3 years, has become an extremely dope artist. He pulls inspiration from all types of subjects and everything around him in the everyday world. An artist in true form, in which we are lacking these days in society. Too many people just copy other artist, photoshop the FUCK out of shit, or just dont try hard enough. Don't get me wrong they'res still PLENTY of dope artist in the world today but like everything these days its becoming watered down. Anyway, here's some of his art from a shoot we did months ago. Dude gets better everytime I go over and hangout at his pad, I'll upload that new stuff later. Here's the old sheit though.

No comments:

Post a Comment