Tuesday, December 21, 2010

San Francisco Pt.1

Before I type anything I want to say SUPER BIG THANKS TO CALVIN AND ANNY! Trip wouldnt have been dope without these too. check my boy calvins stuff at http://www.photosbycalvin.com he posted his frisco pics and always updates his site with lots of good info also for the up and coming photographers out there.

I took a lot of pictures so I'm going to break this down into 3 post for each day that we were there. Smell me? Word.

Aite fresh off the plane me and calvin started snappin pics, then later on in the night I met up with my friend Emily who lives in Berkely and just happend to be downtown at the mall shopping. So we met up and she showed me around town. I could have sworeeee I was on the East Coast. It was pouring and as you can see the streets were still crowded. FUCK THE RAIN. lol. Thats whats up! And wtf? IPAD advertisement was on FULL FORCE!!!! more pic tomorrow! 







No comments:

Post a Comment