Thursday, December 23, 2010

San Francisco Pt. 3

Aite so that last day in frisco we decided to do it pretty big. Clavin said he had someone who was down to shoot later in the day. So we were like aite lets get some lunch, hit up fatlace and then shoot. We went to some BOMB ass noddle shop. I'm definitely going there when I go back. We stopped at fatlace and met some cool dudes and I got a bunch of stickers. Gotta represent yo!

After that we smashed back to anny's house, model came over and calvin started to shoot. I asked if I could get a few shots when he was done and neither of them had a problem with it. The sun was going down so I probably had a good 5-10 min shoot and got some cool shots. Later on in the night our flight got delayed AGAIN. 6 total flight delays hahaha. So anny took us to some SICK ASS spots to see views of the city. My last battery I had died on me so I didnt get to take that many shots. Cant wait to go back in hopefully febuary!

more pictures at http://www.photosbycalvin.com













No comments:

Post a Comment