Saturday, October 30, 2010

Adot=Ninja Status

Had a bit of free time before work the other day and decided that I was not going to be denied on taking pictures where I wanted to. So I snuck into 3 different places to snap some shots. The main place being this building downtown where I've wanted to take pics at since FOREVVEERRR. Found a way in, its a very nice place. I didnt even spot that much security. I think I'd be able to do a quick fashion shoot here but I'm going to wait until another very well experienced model because I'm sure i'll have less than 30 min to shoot before I get kicked out lol.

After post processing, I realized the last city scape of San Diego would be SOO MUCHHH BETTER at night. So yeah I'm definitely going back ASAP. cant stop. wont stop.





































No comments:

Post a Comment