Sunday, December 8, 2013

First Images/Video From The New Camera

Too lazy to go back and read my last post if I said what camera I was updating too, butttt yeah boy picked up a 5d mark iii :)

So this is my first shot with the camera, I sucked ass at learning the focusing system. I got in down now(a week later) And ummm lets see there are TONS of new software I had to install...adobe lightroom 5, photoshop cs6, bridge cs6, premire cs6, after effects....its been a long weekend of installing and tutorial videos to learn this shit.

With that said....I'm impressed with the camera and the super good performance at high ISO. Still got a lot to learn and imiprove on.

ALSO, for those photog's out there reading my shit, I finally as well got the magic lantern software working on my camera as well. I've yet to shoot a video at full RAW, will be doing so in the coming shoots. For now, the first 3 shoots I will be posting are out of camera.

Shoot number 1. Priscella. Cool chick, knows how to move and has a dope look. Perfect for a test shoot :)





still from a video shot








Click HD to view in High Def


Priscilla ( Canon 5d Mark III Test) from Adotphoto on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment