Sunday, June 30, 2013

Race Across America Day 1

So there's soooooo much I could type about RAAM...But honestly...It would be A LOT. And I know that many people don't even READ this blog lol.

To put it short, RAAM was a great experience, I leanred a lot about my self, I learned a lot about photography and it was great seeing a lot of the country that I've never seen and that I would probably want to see on my own $$$$.

One last thing.....In case you're a photographer looking at these photos, remember that I'm shooting sports photography with an old ass Canon 5d. Don't get me wrong, I love my 5d. But for sports...its possibly the worst camera ever lol. Slow ass frames per second, shitty focusing system, etc etc. But ehhhhhh my job is to do what I can with what I have and thats what I did. Here's Day 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment