Sunday, May 20, 2012

Oh yeah, We About to Update This Shit.

EDIT: LOL THEY TOOK DOWN ALL THE PICTURES OFF IMAGESHACK HAHA. HATERS.

Been busy with school, work, life, the evo, dumb girls, instagram, avoiding facebook, parties, shooting my ass off recently, putting together future shoots blah blah blah.

Now that school is done I have time to post up shit on here! Lol Yo! I used to avg  800-1K views a month, I avg like 2-300 now! Crazyyyy. Aight lets get back on it.

Blog will be updated every few days as usual like before andddd after EDC Vegas (june 9-11) http://www.adotphoto.com will be updated with a few new shoots. Which most have not been seen!

Kat was in SD for 2 days so we did a few different shoots. She's still as crazy as she was when I shot with her in S.F.


No comments:

Post a Comment