Friday, February 3, 2012

So I'm In School Now...

Most of you may know, but for the ones who dont know....well NOW YOU KNOW. I want to get a certificate in photography(looks good on paper) so I'm taking 35mm black and white class as well as digital classes. I have to start all the way from the botton and take beginner classes. So far its boring as shit, I've learned a few small things here and there but yeah as expected I'm bored off my ass. Anyway I'm hoping I land this job I interviewed for the other day so my cash flow can get back up that way I can get back out to L.A. and start shooting again.

During a 20 min break in class I headed to the top of the parking garbage and took this 5 shot panorama. Once the construction is done and the cranes are out of the way, the view of downtown SD should be pretty legit from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment