Wednesday, January 11, 2012

NYE+What I'll Be Working On

Wow, so I never got around to post NYE photos. Well it was ATB+Manufactured Superstars, great dj's both cool as shit! Problem is....it was a small ass club, wayyy overcrowded and the lighting sucked. I didn't really get that many good pics but it was a fun night indeed.

As far as what I've been up to(for those who read this and/or care about my life lol) I finally got onto the waiting list for the photography 100 class at city college. Before there were hella ppl signed up for it and I was going to have to crash, I should be able to get in now cause I'm sure the day off plenty of more people will drop it. I know how to shoot 35mm obviously BUT I have no clue how to develop it, use a dark room, etc etc. So I'm taking this class to learn more about how film really works, learn how to process, get even better, network, etc etc. Also, I was able to print out my portfolio So most likely next week or the week after I'll head to the 2 main agencies in San Diego(No ties management/Zarzar models) to show them my work. Honestly......if they dont let me test with their new faces I'm going to be pisssssseedddd. I don't think I'm hot shit or anything but yo! My port is filled with TEAR SHEETS, I dont just shoot local, I'm getting even better at editorials, etc etc. So its like fuck man, give me a chance. Thats all I need once chance. Give me like 2 of your chicks, I'll hit up my Makeup Artist and a Stylist and its OVER :) So yeah I'm hoping they like my stuff. If not, then I'll be forced to drive up to L.A and deal with Agencies up there. I plan on doing that regardless BUT I'd really love to work with S.D. and L.A agencies, along with the 2 that I know in NYC. Speaking of NYC....nevermind I'll save all that for another post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment