Wednesday, September 21, 2011

So I Was Thinking...

I really shouldnt always put the worst shots from shoots on here because what if someone who doesnt read my blog, just comes and looks at the pics and gets the impression "damn yo! this nigga sucks worse than I thought!" Hence, I would be like shut the fuck up and go to my website. With that said I'm thinking I should start posting better content on here....then again if I post the best shit on here it defeats the purpose of even going to my website. A photographers website is basically a portfolio. A portfolio should always show your best work. So.....yeah fuck that Imma still post wack shit hahah. Shot with Jordan on Sunday in Boss Angeles. Got some clean shots, the following shots aren't clean tho lol ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment