Monday, March 21, 2011

Yo! I'm Back!

phew! hugeeeeeee weekend! 3 days of shooting. shot the homies city delivered, oh guardian, and to each his own on friday at soma. helllaaa good show. a lot of my friends bands are on the come up! sat i was in san bernadino at the nos events center shooting the insomniac beyond wonderland music festival. it was hugeeeee as usual. i even took a pic of paris hilton, too bad i didnt realize it was her til later lol. then yesterday had a shoot with a friend who needed shots for a magazine submission and chilled with some other homies during the shoot. Hella productive weekend. I'll post the pics from the festival right now and the other pics will come later. gotta update my site too, its been weeks. WORD.


Oh! and by the way, none of the homies hit me back for me to use their speedlites so i shot the entire festival all natural light. 23434534534 photgraphers there and im the only one without a speedlite YET the kid STILL GOES HARD! WORD

No comments:

Post a Comment