Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What Hardcore Is Really About

I shot Comeback Kid a last week. As usual it was a great show...actually shit was CRAZY. But thats expected when a band this good plays. The thing about the hardcore scene is that it NEVER changes. If you're into a different scene, kind of think of it has for example the underground hip hop scene. Lotta people who are into it for the MUSIC. Fuck the radio, fuck the videos, fuck all that bull shit poppy crap, fuck auto-tune, etc etc. You can see where I'm going. I've been in the scene since 2004 and I've met some awesome people and at shows like this I often run into old friends. Through all of the years they never change, and thats what its all about. Staying true to yourself.

Ok so about the show. I'm not gonna say much because the pictures speak for themselves. All you need to know is that when a really good band plays.....people.....go.....crazy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment